Effective Date: January 1, 2022
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS TO US
At ASSC, our philosophy is “Customers First”. Every decision we make is based upon that fundamental principle, including how we collect, maintain and utilize your personal information. We want you to visit and use our website with confidence and to be informed and empowered with regard to your personal privacy.
- We will not collect personal information from you without your knowledge or consent;
- We will take any and all reasonable measures to protect the security of any personal information you provide; and
- We will notify you if we ever suspect that the privacy of any personal information you provide may have been
3. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information (“PI”) consists of information about an individual which identifies or describes that individual, such as a name, social security number, physical description, home address or telephone number, educational status, financial matters or medical or employment history. Under certain circumstances, such PI can also consist of non-identifiable information when it is combined with other information which can collectively be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity.
The type of PI we collect from you includes only what you supply to us, and minimal metadata.
ASSC currently utilizes both “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies represent a string of random characters which are placed on your hard drive while visiting our Sites and are deleted automatically whenever you leave our Sites. Persistent cookies also represent a string of random characters placed on your hard drive but will remain on your hard-drive unless you opt-out of receiving them or delete them after visiting our Sites.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ASSC strictly limits personal information it collects to that which is both relevant and necessary to fulfill the functions required in providing the services we provide to our customers.
5. THE PARTIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ASSC will not share your personal information without your permission. With your permission we will only share your information with our affiliates, and marketing partners.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ASSC strictly limits personal data collection.
Privacy and Information Security Safeguards
To ensure that any personal information you provide remains safe and secure, ASSC has established and implemented strong technical, administrative and physical safeguards based upon these privacy and security-related legal requirements to ensure that:
- the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of any personal information created, collected, used or disclosed by or to ASSC is preserved;
- your personal information is only used by or disclosed to those authorized to receive or view it;
- your personal information is protected against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to its confidentiality, integrity or availability; and
- your personal information is protected against any reasonably anticipated uses or disclosures of such information which are not permitted or required by law;
- any personal information you provide is securely destroyed or disposed of in an appropriate and reasonable manner and in accordance with retention schedules; and
- your personal information is complete, accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary for its intended purposes and has not been altered or destroyed in an unauthorized
In accordance with these safeguards, ASSC utilizes encryption software in relation to the products and services we provide.
ASSC staff and third-party representatives receive limited access to your personal information and only receive access when required to provide our products and services to you. Finally, any personal information you provide is destroyed according to ASSC’s record retention schedules and ASSC continuously monitors, assesses and updates these privacy and security-related controls to ensure their effectiveness.
Notification of Potential Privacy Breach
ASSC employees and non-exchange entities are required to immediately contact the Privacy Office should they ever suspect that the confidentiality of your personal information may have been compromised. Upon notification, the ASSC Privacy Office will immediately investigate and take any remedial measures needed to ensure the continuing security of your personal information.
In the unlikely event that your personal information is ever disclosed to an unauthorized person, ASSC will notify you directly in accordance with applicable California state law.
7. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHT CHOICES
Under federal and state law, you have certain privacy-related rights with regard to any records within our custody or control containing your personal information. This section identifies these rights and explains how you can best exercise them.
• Authorize the release of your personal information to a third party.
We do not sell your information to any third parties.
• Contact us immediately if you feel your privacy rights have been violated.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, please email us at the contact address provided on our website.
ASSC’s discretion be updated and revised from time-to-time and any such updates or revisions will be automatically applicable to any personal information you have provided
9. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
10. CONTACT US
By email: email@example.com