A truly different approach to providing maintenance services
ASSC maintenance experts assist you in strategically planning your maintenance within your financial requirements and limitations. Our Professional Maintenance Experts (PMEs) are highly trained to assist you in making informed, calculated decisions, using our ePlan (engineered maintenance) maintenance planning software today. With it, you and our experts collaborate to produce a maintenance program that measurably impacts your HVAC equipment, occupants, and buildings.
Our Maintenance Services.
- Commercial Roof Units
- Variable Speed Drives
- Air Handlers and Fans
- Exhaust Fans
- Chillers and Chiller Annuals
- Cooling Towers
- Boilers and Boiler Annuals
- Boiler Emission Testing
- Retro Commissioning
- Energy Saving Strategies
- Monitoring Agreements
- Tenant Override Billing Agreements
- Alarming & Building Comfort Notifications
- Backflow Inspections & Certifications
- Hydro Jetting for Wastewater and Sewer Lines
- Underground Camera inspections
- Water Heaters and storage Tanks
- Domestic hot water skids and pumps
- Sewage Ejection Systems and Booster Pumps
ePlan with your PME
What is an ePlan?
ePlan is an effective maintenance strategy and software that focuses on measurement and planning. With it, maintenance buyers and account managers rationally pre-plan the exact tasks to be performed, and more importantly determine the required time for techs to fully and safely complete the tasks. Once planned, price and delivery are clear.
No unintended missed promises occur here – just concise information to make decisions on, and for the techs to perform exactly what was planned and promised.