Lodi Memorial South Wing Addition
136,000 square foot, four (4) story OSHPD hospital wing addition. All HVAC and Plumbing systems were fully BIM modeled in 3-D prior to the start of construction. The new addition added 90 new patient rooms, a state of the art birthing center, diagnostic imaging center and a new Emergency Department. The project systems include chilled water custom rooftop air handling units with heat recovery, VAV boxes with re-heat coils, medical gas systems, and specialty exhaust. This project was completed and commissioned without interruption to the existing facility.
- Owner: Lodi Memorial Hospital
- General Contractor: HMH Builders, Inc.
- Project Value: $13,027,250
- Project Delivery/Contract Type: Traditional Contract with IPD Construction Methodology
- Start/Finish Dates: September 2007 – December 2009