DEA Forensic Laboratory
43,000 sq. ft. forensic laboratory with new Central Plant, (2) new AHU’s, (2) new chillers, (3) new boilers, specialty exhaust duct, fans and fume hoods, Phoenix valves and stainless steel gas systems. Complete plumbing systems include specialty lab waste system.
- Owner: West Pleasanton Lab, LLC
- General Contractor: Lusardi Construction, Inc.
- Project Value: $8,506,857.00
- Project Delivery/Contract Type: Lease-Lease Back with IPD Methodology
- Start/Finish Dates: December 2013 – March 2015
- Staff Members: Jim Meurer