Antelope High School
A new 173,000 sq. ft. five-building addition to the Roseville Joint Unified School District. This high school (grades 9 through 12) consists of building “L” (library & administration), building “G” (gym), building “S” (science), building “T” (technology), and building “CP” (central plant). The project scope includes a full central plant including redundant boilers, chillers and cooling towers with underground site distribution to fourteen four-pipe air handler units throughout the campus. Specialty exhaust systems for kitchen and classroom laboratory services, acid waste sewer piping for laboratory sinks and air compressor/dryer units were all part of the campus build-out. Air Systems also performed the architectural sheet metal scope for the campus including flashings and downspouts. The entire campus is controlled via a direct digital control system.
- Owner: Roseville Joint Union High School District
- General Contractor: Roebbelen Contracting, Inc.
- Project Value: $8,750,000
- Start/Finish Dates: February 2007- November 2009
- Project Delivery/Contract Type: Traditional Contract