Our engineering and detailing team utilizes the latest versions of various design and fabrication software to create both 2d and 3d drawings:
- AutoCad: Primarily used for creating 2d permit drawings, record drawings and creating details
- M.A.P. CadDuct and CadMech: Used for creating 3d fabrication drawings, trade coordination, in addition to producing spool sheets and reports for material procurement and fabrication
- Autodesk Revit: Used for creating 3d design drawings and plans
- Autodesk Navis: Used to merge proprietary design and fabrication software to facilitate inter-trade clash detection
Our analysis of these common themes has shown us what we can do to help our clients work through the challenges of this type of construction. Our commitment to customer satisfaction has lead us to develop and implement the following:
- Common Materials: We have developed a strategic partnering arrangement with key vendors to insure prompt service for our clients. In addition, we have a broad inventory of commonly used bought out and shop fabricated products.
- Manpower: We have a steady crew of qualified tradesmen in sheet metal, plumbing and controls, that are commited to serving our special projects clients. In addition, we are affiliated with Sheet Metal Workers Local #104A & #104B and Pipe Fitters Local #447, and can use these resources when extra manpower is needed.
- Accelerated: We are very familiar with the unique nature of the market. More often than not there is a critical deadline associated with the project. We understand how to maximize productivity and coordinate with other crafts in reaching the schedule benchmarks. Some of the items above the address this issue.
- Property Managers: We also understand what the owners needs are. We understand that we are often guests in someone’s occupied building, and we know how to conduct ourselves accordingly. We have trained our staff in the procedures to follow when working in this type of environment, and have developed a checklist to follow to insure seamless integration of the construction. Coordination with the owners’ representative is essential in keeping the client happy. Scheduling in advanced things such as off-hours work, building access, security procedures, fire alarm panel locations, and emergency contact lists are but a few of the steps that are necessary to insure a successful project.