Air Systems Service & Construction’s approach to design development and constructability analysis is relatively simple and straightforward: “Begin With The End In Mind” and “View The Project Holistically”. Our mindset is to evaluate the entire project and work with the consultants as well as our fellow trade partners in developing construction documents to provide a finished product that maximizes value to our client.
Our pre-construction team utilizes the latest technology complimented by experienced mechanical engineers, estimators and trade level detailers. Our ability to view the complexities and constraints of the project with a total perspective allows us to contribute valuable feedback and recommendations to not only the MEPF trades and designers, but also to the civil, architectural, and structural elements.
While documents do a very credible job of outlining a project’s requirements, ASSC believes guiding a project to its most successful outcome requires a truly integrated team approach. Along with our commitment to function as a truly integrated member of the team, we strive to insure the mutual goals of maintaining the integrity of the owner’s project requirements, the target value and construction schedule are met.
- ASSC’s creative, proactive and aggressive pre-construction team will yield the most cost effective, energy efficient mechanical system.
- ASSC’s experience allows us to anticipate project challenges and assist in team resolution, saving future costs and potential project delays.
- Safety, being one of ASSC’s highest priorities, provides overhead cost savings and minimizes project delays due to accidents.
- ASSC’s Engineering team will produce schematic designs of the selected options and begin life cycle cost analysis. On parallel paths, these schematic designs will be given to our Estimating Group for budgeting. They are also shared with the whole design team for project impact and cost evaluations. This additional level of checks and balances maintain team continuity and assures that the owner receive the best product for the cost.
- Together we will establish a prioritized coordination and design schedule with critical path milestones for integrated information flow to all the design entities. With all the designers moving forward, there is critical information required from us as well as information that we need from them. This prioritized schedule will assist in allowing all the designers to be more efficient and assures that the team stays on track and minimizes or eliminates future cost impacts.
- Our in-house Service group is equipped to handle any service needed ranging from small package units, to a large central plants. We customize preventative maintenance programs to maximize system performance.