Air Systems Service & Construction has greatly expanded our capabilities in the field of sheet metal flashings, and custom architectural sheet metal fabrication and installation. From 2002 to 2006 we tripled our annual volume of work in this area.
To remain cutting edge and competitive, in June of 2006 we also added a state of the art auto-break. This precision machine affords us the capability to fabricate repetitive shapes in 50% of the time it used to take, and within tolerances of three thousands of an inch.
Our range of projects includes:
- Metal roof panel systems, including radius systems
- Custom screen wall systems
- Custom gutters, downspouts and leader-heads
- Reglet and counter-flashings
- Coping and saddles
- Soffit panel systems
- Louvers and ventilator hoods
- Expansion joint systems
Our range of materials includes:
- Galvanized iron
- Sheet copper
- Sheet brass
- Stainless steel