Air Systems Service & Construction was established in 1996 and specializes in fast track complete turn-key mechanical Systems. In 2012, ASSC acquired Heathorn Mechanical Systems located in the Bay Area and in 2015, opened an office in Reno and is now serving clients all over Northern California and Nevada.
Providing more than HVAC services, we have the professional expertise to assist in the design and installation of sophisticated mechanical systems for office buildings, fabrication facilities, commercial and industrial applications.
Over the past decade, we have experienced unprecedented growth. Our desire to Inspire and Deliver Value is reflected in the most competitive rates while maintaining the reputation of providing the best mechanical systems in the industry.
Providing more than HVAC services, ASSC has the professional expertise to assist in the design and installation of sophisticated mechanical systems for office buildings, fabrication facilities, commercial and industrial applications.
Air Systems Service & Construction is committed to being the leader in our industry by meeting each client’s needs with customized services and systems. We recruit the brightest and most capable people to join our team, by providing these people with state of the art training and tools. We are committed to our staff’s continued education and support so our team can provide unparalleled customer service to each client.
Air Systems Service & Construction is committed to being a responsible industry partner, working with businesses, communities, and governments to help advance social and economic well-being. ASSC firmly believes that we are more than contractors, we are contributors to the enrichment of our community.
We support the following organizations and are always looking for more ways to provide support to our local community:
- Sierra Forever Families - Through payroll deducted giving and an annual client/vendor BBQ, ASSC has raised over $62,000 since 2004, providing services to about 616 children and youth.
- Blood Source - Since 2009 our firm has registered over 482 donors giving over 448 pints of blood during our biannual blood drives.
- Sacramento Children’s Home - ASSC sponsors the annual Crab feed and Charity Auction
- Lighthouse Counseling and Family Resource Center - ASSC supports ongoing fundraising and expansion efforts of their services to Placer County.
- Christo Rey High School - Garry Westover of ASSC serves on the Board of Directors for CRHSS. ASSC utilizes (2) students per year as a part of the work study program in partnership with Christo Rey. The program allows the students to gain work experience and earn college tuition as part of the program.
- Tracy’s Place of Hope - ASSC is donating all new HVAC equipment, plumbing and plumbing fixtures for the new home in Loomis, CA.
From the very beginning, the project team was very collaborative, committed to utilizing lean techniques and agreed to focus on the greater good of the project rather than individual company interests
As a result of the team being so collaborative and innovative, 2020 Gateway Tower was built without any change orders due to missed scope or design discrepancies
In the design and construction of the building’s plumbing and mechanical systems, ASSC embraced lean construction methods, took a very creative and collaborative approach, stayed within budget and exceeded our expectations by helping us achieve LEED Gold Certification.
- Jennifer Lauritzen, Sr. Project Manager, HMH Builders
The assigned ASSC technicians have good skills and always do what’s necessary to maintain this critical facility. When it breaks, it gets fixed! The company is deep in terms of technical expertise and the ability to design solutions, all backed with fabrication support back in the shop.”
I have worked with ASSC for many years to keep our data center operating efficiently to serve the needs of Sutter Health’s medical facilities. I would recommend ASSC for preventive maintenance, repair service, design, fabrication, construction, testing controls and commissioning. I appreciate that I have an advocate within ASSC who works with me directly to assure the smooth operation of our data center’s cooling systems.
- John Dennis, Data Center Facilities Engineer, Sutter Health
ASSC provided input on the design drawings, solidified the process for coordination and was innovative in helping us resolve multiple issues as we built the laboratory.
Our schedule was aggressive and ASSC was flexible in working with other contractors to get the job done. When we ran into a challenge, they dedicated resources and technical expertise to find solutions that fit within the budget.
They were a vital part of our team and helped us achieve success on this project.
- George Frogue, Market One Builders Inc.